Friday, May 7, 2010

Introduction and Announcing "Preferred Pricing" for everyone - everyday

Do you dread the negotiating process when buying a new vehicle? At Mike Molstead Motors we are trying to make the process as painless as possible. We are introducing GM "Preferred Pricing" for everyone on any new vehicle we sell. Here is how it will work:
  • Every new vehicle invoice has a GM "Preferred Price" listed on it (This price is usually reserved for GM employees when they want to buy a new vehicle).
  • We will take the "Preferred Price" and subtract all applicable rebates and incentives
  • THATS IT!

No negotiating needed. The price on the invoice is the price you pay (minus rebates of course). We feel this is the best possible way to eliminate the stress of the negotiating process and make sure we are giving every customer a great deal.

Mike Molstead Motors is North Iowa's GM superstore. We are convieniently located in Northeast Iowa off of the Avenue of the Saints just 30 miles from Mason City and 40 miles from Cedar Falls. At Mike Molstead Motors we truly are "Your Friend In The Car Business." Our professional staff of GM certified sales consultants will help guide you through every step of your car buying experience with the courtesy and respect you would expect from a true friend. We strive everyday to treat our customers the way we would treat a friend or guest in our own homes. Our primary goal is to exceed your expectations and to serve all your automotive needs. We invite you to come experience our “low pressure” environment, we believe you will love it!

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete